|5-7 JULY, 2021
PALMA DE MALLORCA (SPAIN)
|SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW »
Deadline: 18th of March, 2021
You are invited to join the 13th edition of EDULEARN, one of the largest international conferences for lecturers, researchers and technologists.
For the last 12 years, EDULEARN conferences have been held in-person, welcoming more than 800 participants in the field of education. Last July 2020, due to the COVID outbreak, EDULEARN20 was successfully held as a virtual conference.
This year 2021, if the health conditions and travelling restrictions do not allowEDULEARN21 to be held in-person, the conference will be moved to a fully virtual format. Please, find more information here.
You are invited to submit your abstracts and participate in EDULEARN21.
Your contributions can be presented in two formats:
– Virtual presentations
– Oral and poster presentations
The deadline for abstracts submission is 18th of March, 2021.
You can find the conference topics here.
– Present your paper in one of the largest international conferences on education.
– Interact with international educators and technologist for future cooperation.
– Meet 800 participants from more than 80 countries.
– Learn about education innovations and strategies in 80+ thematic sessions.
– Publish your paper in EDULEARN21 Proceedings.
– EDULEARN21 Proceedings will be reviewed for their inclusion in Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index). Previous editions were already accepted.
– An individual DOI number will be assigned for each accepted paper.
– Also, EDULEARN21 Proceedings will be included in IATED Digital Library.
This option will enable authors to submit their abstracts and papers for EDULEARN21 Proceedings without attending the conference in-person.
Also, authors will be able to submit their virtual presentation files (slides, video or poster). These presentations will be uploaded onto the conference website and Technical Program.
Registered virtual authors will receive a virtual package (EDULEARN21 Proceedings, participation/author certificate, and conference materials) that will be sent by courier after the conference dates.
In order to promote a maximum interaction, different thematic chats, private chats and other networking live activities will be offered for virtual participants.