There are a number of important deadlines in the next few months for both SSHRC and internal funding opportunities.
1. October 15th SSHRC Standard Grant (Note: This year the 15th falls on a Sunday, thus as per SSHRC regulations, the Standard Grant deadline for 2006 is October 16th.)
2. November 1st SSHRC Aid to Research Workshops and Conferences
3. November 1st U of S President’s SSHRC Research Fund
4. November 10th SSHRC Northern Research Development Program
5. December 8th SSHRC Aboriginal Research Development and Aboriginal Research Grants
These and other SSHRC deadlines will also be posted on our calendar in the coming week at http://www.usask.ca/research/calendar/. If you have any questions please contact Fiona Haynes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: Editing and writing assistance are available for Tri-Council Grant Proposal Development through the University Writing Centre. Consultants are available to assist with:
• Completing and Editing On-line CVs
• Developing Lay and Media Summaries
• Technical and General Editing
To register for this service, please contact:
Chris Jensen at email@example.com