Are you a master’s or doctoral student looking for opportunities to:
· Apply your instructional design and technology skills to real
· Hone your teamwork and problem solving skills in preparation for
· Receive advice from mentors who are working professionals in our
· Network with peers and seasoned experts in the field who might
help you land that dream job?
· Enhance your resume with another presentation or publication
while earning recognition in premiere journals in our field?
Participate in the fourth annual PacifiCorp Design and Development Award
competition co-sponsored by PacifiCorp and Design and Development
Division of Association for Educational Communication and Technology!
The purpose of the award is to recognize innovative design-and-
development approaches to adult learning and performance-improvement
problems by graduate students working with mentors in the Design and
Development Division of AECT. The competition is open to student members
of the D&D Division of AECT (division membership is free for AECT
members; AECT memberships for students are discounted). Finalist teams
will be invited to present at AECT’s International Convention in October
and will receive free conference registration. In addition, award
winning papers will be considered for publication in TechTrends and
Educational Technology Research & Development.
For detailed guidelines, the problem statement, competition timeline,
and information on AECT membership please visit the competition website.
Deadline for first round of submissions for the competition is May 8,