Call for Research Assistants
The Aboriginal Education Research Centre (AERC) in the College of Education is seeking expressions of interest from graduate students who would be available to work on short-term research projects for the AERC. Work will involve conducting literature reviews on various topics and, as funding is made available, other aspects of research work.
Positions will vary in length and responsibility. Reporting to the Academic Director, the Research Assistants will be paid according to the College of Graduate Studies rates for graduate students.
• Graduate students with master’s level post-secondary education,
• Excellent written, oral and computer communication skills,
• Excellent organizational skills,
• A course in research methodology, and
• Ready, willing and able to work on contract work at variable hours
Preference will be given to students who are working in compatible research level projects and where other qualifications are satisfied.
Please forward your letter of interest, a resume, and a writing sample demonstrating work at the graduate level to the following:
Dr. Marie Battiste, Academic Director
Aboriginal Education Research Centre
Room 1212, 28 Campus Drive
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon, SK S7N 0X1
Fax: (306) 966-1363