8th International Conference on e-Learning 2014
Lisbon, Portugal, 15 – 18 July 2014
Part of the Multi Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (MCCSIS 2014)
Lisbon, Portugal, 15 – 19 July 2014
* Keynote Speaker (confirmed):
Professor Neil Morris, Professor of Educational Technology, Innovation and Change and Director of Digital Learning, University of Leeds, UK
* Conference Scope
The e-Learning 2014 conference aims to address the main issues of concern within e-Learning. This conference covers both technical as well as the non-technical aspects of e-Learning.
The conference accepts submissions in the following seven main areas: Organisational Strategy and Management Issues; Technological Issues; e-Learning Curriculum Development Issues; Instructional Design Issues; e-Learning Delivery Issues; e-Learning Research Methods and Approaches; e-Skills and Information Literacy for Learning. For more details please check http://www.elearning-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by March 3, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
– Submission Deadline (1st call – new date): 3 March 2014
– Notification to Authors (1st call – new date): 31 March 2014
– Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call – new date): Until 28 April 2014
– Late Registration (1st call – new date): After 28 April 2014
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing to INSPEC, EI Compendex, Thomson ISI, ISTP and other indexing services.
* Conference Contact:
Web site: http://www.elearning-conf.org/
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society
* Registered participants in e-Learning conference may attend the other conferences part of MCCSIS 2014 free of charge.