2nd International Conference on Institutional Leadership and Learning & Teaching (ILLT), 19-20th September 2016 at the University of Cambridge, UK
The Academy of Business and Retail Management (ABRM), London, UK in association with the Centre for Innovative leadership Navigation is hosting 2nd International Conference on Institutional Leadership, Learning & Teaching (ILLT) scheduled during 19-20th September 2016, University of Cambridge, UK. The Conference seeks elucidate a wealth of issues in all aspects of institutional leadership and education management in particular reference to teaching & learning.
The confirmed key note speakers are as follows:
- Professor Stephanie Marshal, Chief Executive of the Higher Education Academy (HEA), UK
- Professor Roger King – Visiting Professor, Higher Education Policy Unit, University of Queensland, Australia (Since 2010)
- Mark T. Jones – Director – Centre for Innovative Leadership Navigation, UK
- Sue Ingram – Executive Coach & Founder of Converse Well
- Professor Monder Ram OBE – Director – Centre for Research in Ethnic Minority Entrepreneurship (CREME), University of Birmingham, UK
Draft Submission Deadline: 24 July 2016
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 25 August 2016
Publication Release: 19 September 2016
Conference proceedings: All accepted papers/abstract will be published in the conference proceedings titled “The Business & Management Review” both in Print and online version.
Extended Publication Opportunities
All accepted and registered papers for ILLT-2016 conference will be invited to submit special and extended edition of International Journal of Higher Education Management (IJHEM).
Or via email to email@example.com
If you do not wish to submit a paper you are very welcome to JOIN AS AN OBSERVER