- The 8th International Conference on Education, Training and Informatics: ICETI 2017
- The 8th International Conference on Society and Information Technologies: ICSIT 2017
You can find more details, as well as the URLs of the different events, at http://www.iiisconf2017.org/cfp-spring2017.asp
The new deadlines for this first CFP are the following:
- September 14th, 2016: Article submissions
- September 14th, 2016: Invited session proposals
- October 26th, 2016: Notifications of acceptance
- November 23rd, 2016: Uploading of camera-ready or final version
To submit your article, please click the “Authors” tab on the conference website. Submissions for face-to-face and virtual presentations are both accepted.
If you are interested in getting information regarding the possibility of organizing a remote event in your organization or country, in the context of the main conference in Orlando, please send an email to RemoteEvents AT iiis.org.
Registered authors of accepted submissions for this CFP will be invited to make an additional presentation with no additional charge if such a presentation is oriented to inter-disciplinary communication and will have the option of writing an invited paper associated to their respective invited presentation. If received on time, this invited paper would be included, as such, in the conference proceedings. Keynote Speakers will also be selected from early registrations in the conference.
Details about the following issues have also been included at the URLs given above:
- Pre- and post-conference virtual sessions.
- Virtual participation.
- Two-tier reviewing combining double-blind and non-blind methods.
- Access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average.
- Waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers.
- Best papers awards.
- Publication of best papers in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (JSCI), which is indexed in EBSCO, Cabell, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), and Google Scholar, and listed in Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities and in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory. (All papers to be presented at the conference will be included in the conference printed and electronic proceedings)
Please consider forwarding to the appropriate colleagues and/or groups who might be interested in submitting contributions to the above mentioned collocated events. New information and deadlines are posted on the conference and the IIIS web site (especially at the URL provided above).
QRMSE 2017 Organizing Committee