7th Annual – 2017 HUIC STEM/STEAM & Education Conference – Honolulu, Hawaii
Date: June 8, 9 & 10, 2017
Papers Submission Deadline: March 31, 2017
For submission via our online form, please click here.
For email submissions please refer to the following instructions: Call for papers
The 2017 Hawaii University International Conferences (HUIC) STEM/STEAM and Education welcomes and invites papers (in English only) from all areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics and Education The conference will be held from June 8 to 10 at the Hawaii Prince Hotel Waikiki, in Honolulu Hawaii.
The conference main objective is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, and academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development in their related fields.
(Note: the call includes a very long — very long — list of areas covered. Check it out. But I think the main message is that everyone is invited to submit.)
Submitting a Proposal/ Submission Policy:
Via email or regular post mail HUIC, PO Box 29056, Honolulu, HI 96820
- Create a Title Page for your submission.
- The Title of your paper/proposal and the following:
- Presentation format: Papers, Workshop, or Poster
- Synopsis: A brief description of your presentation
- Name(s) of the author(s)
- Department(s) and Affiliation(s)
- Mailing Address(es)
- E-mail Address(es)
- Contacts/Phone Number(s)
- Fax number(s)
- Corresponding/presenting author if different than lead author
- A photo of yourself (optional)
- Attach a copy of your paper(s) in either MSWord or PDF format
Proposal Submission Deadline: March 31, 2017
Proposal Submission Deadline: July 31, 2017