The 7th Annual International Conference on Education & e-Learning (EeL 2017) invites research students to submit a paper to the conference which will be held on 25th- 26th September 2017 in Singapore.
EeL 2016 provided a forum and opportunity for delegates from 22 individual universities from about 14 countries to share their research, practice and educational initiatives with an international audience. You may visit the following link for accepted and published papers from previous EeL conferences http://www.e-learningedu.org/PriorYearsPaper.html. We hope you can be part of EeL 2017.
The paper submission deadline (extended) is on 31st July 2017. If you need additional time, please email us at email@example.com.
EeL 2017 Highlights:
– Prof. Carol K.K. Chan, Division of Learning, Development and Diversity Faculty of Education, The University of Hong Kong – Developing Productive Discourse Through Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
– Assoc. Prof. Chen Wenli, Learning Sciences and Technology (LST), Academic Group at the National Institute of Education (NIE), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) – Digital Kids on the Move
by Prof. Venky Shankararaman and Prof. Swapna Gottipati, School of Information Systems, Singapore Management University
On completing this workshop, you will be able to:
– Explain the concept of curriculum analytics and the components of the curriculum analytics framework
– Gain insights into how curriculum analytics can be applied to enhance teaching and learning
– Understand where and how curriculum analytics can be applied in your school
– Apply some of the techniques and tools to curriculum analytics
– EEL 2017 Conference Proceedings: Print ISSN: 2251-1814, E-Periodical: 2251-1822 will be published and submitted to indexing partner organizations.
– Journal on Education: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Education (JEd) – (Print ISSN: 2345-7163, E-periodical: 2345-7171). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance and will be published without additional cost (digital).
– Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
– EeL 2017 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
– Panel Proposals are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
For more information, please visit the EeL 2017 website: www.e-learningedu.org. Would appreciate if you could disseminate this information to your colleagues/students who might be interested to participate in the conference.