14 – 16 April 2018, Lisbon, Portugal
Mobile learning is concerned with a society on the move. In particular, with the study of “…how the mobility of learners augmented by personal and public technology can contribute to the process of gaining new knowledge, skills and experience” (Sharples et al. 2007).
The ML Conference seeks to provide a forum for the presentation and discussion of mobile learning research which illustrate developments in the field.
For more details and information about topics please check http://www.mlearning-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission
This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by February 9, 2018. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates:
– Submission Deadline (2nd call): 9 February 2018
– Notification to Authors (2nd call): 5 March 2018
– Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (2nd call): Until 26 March 2018
– Late Registration (2nd call): After 26 March 2018
* Paper Publication
The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch.
The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, ERIC and other important indexing services.
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society