Interaction Design and Architecture(s) Journal (IxD&A)
(ISSN 1826-9745, eISSN 2283-2998)
*** Since 2012 also in Scopus ***
*** Since 2015 also in Emerging Sources Citation Index and Web of Science ***
• Focus Section on
“Inquiring the way we inquire”
• Ines Di Loreto (University of Technology of Troyes, France
• Elena Parmiggiani (Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway, and University of Oulu, Finland)
• Special Issue on
“Alternance Schemes and Dual Education: Models, Criticalities and Opportunities”
• Ulf-Daniel Ehlers (DHBW and Baden-Wurttemberg Cooperative State University)
• Carlo Giovannella (University of Roma Tor Vergata)
• Stefania Manca (Institute of Educational Technology, National Research Council of Italy)
• Alke Martens (Universität Rostock)
• Deadline: August 27, 2018 (extended)
• Notification to the authors: October 10, 2018
• Camera ready paper: October 25, 2018
• Publication of the special issue: end of November, 2018
Submission guidelines and procedure
All submissions (abstracts and later final manuscripts) must be original and may not be under review by another publication.
The manuscripts should be submitted either in .doc or in .rtf format.
All papers will be blindly peer-reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Authors are invited to submit 8-20 pages paper (including authors’ information, abstract, all tables, figures, references, etc.).
The paper should be written according to the IxD&A authors’ guidelines
Link to the paper submission page:
(Please upload all submissions using the Submission page. When submitting the paper, please, choose Domain Subjects under:
“Inquiring the way we inquire”)
More information on the submission procedure and on the characteristics
of the paper format can be found on the website of the IxD&A Journal
where information on the copyright policy and responsibility of authors,
publication ethics and malpractice are published.