Call for Papers
The International Federation of National Teaching Fellows (IFNTF) organising committee would like to invite you to join us at the Third Annual World IFNTF Summit which will be held from July 4-6th 2019 in Liverpool, UK.
We welcome submissions for paper sessions. Papers can be theoretical, conceptual, and/or empirical. Papers featuring innovative work are solicited in topics related to (but not limited to) the key theme of the conference and the key task areas:
- Innovative practice in teaching excellence
- High-impact and evidence-based pedagogies
- Innovative student engagement strategies
- Learning gain and impact
- Inter-disciplinary, Intra-disciplinary and Meta-disciplinary teaching excellence
- Collaborative teaching and learning
- The role of technology in teaching excellence
- Developing employability with teaching excellence
Authors should submit an extended summary limited to 1500 words (excluding references). The general outline of the extended summary would include (but not limited to) the idea, rationale underpinning the idea, conceptual/theoretical frameworks, methodology and methods employed, key findings and implications for policy and/or practice.
All submissions should be sent by email with a PDF version attachment of the paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30th, 2019.
Further details can be found on the IFNTF website at: https://www.ifntf.org/
Note: The 3rd IFNTF summit will take place to follow directly on from the Advanced HE conference which is being held 2-4 July (in Newcastle). In this way colleagues outside the UK can maximize the opportunity to participate in both conferences.